Welcome to Richmond Medical Centre
Our vision is to provide high quality care to all our patients and to continually strive to improve our service to the community.
Patients are advised to park in the Sports Centre/Health Centre Car park to the rear of the building. If you require disabled/drop off parking please inform Reception who will be able to advise you as to the best areas to park.
If you have come back from Wuhan or Hubei Province in the last 14 days, you should stay indoors, avoid contact with other people and call NHS 111 to tell them of your recent travel. Do not come into your GP surgery.
If you get a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath within 14 days of returning from other parts of China (including Macao and Hong Kong), Thailand, Japan, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Singapore or Malaysia, you should stay indoors, avoid contact with other people and call NHS 111. Do not come into your GP surgery.
Visit the NHS website for the latest advice and information.
What is eConsult?
eConsult is free to use for NHS patients. Use eConsult to ask your GP surgery about your health symptoms, conditions or treatment. You can even request things like sick notes and GP letters.
It may not be necessary for you to attend for an appointment. You can submit details about your condition or your administration request and you will receive a response from the practice usually within 24 hours but you will be advised of the timeframe once you have submitted the online form.
Our premises have suitable access for disabled patients. Our disabled facilities include:
- Automatic doors and special toilet facilities and there are no steps
- There is a wheelchair available for patient use
- We have hydraulic couches in all the treatment and consulting rooms to provide comfortable examination facilities for the elderly or disabled
- There are comfortable easy sitting/ standing chairs in the waiting room for the infirm and elderly
- There is a portable hearing loop for the hearing impaired
- Our reception desk has an area for wheelchair access and confidentiality
- A lift is available for those who cannot use the stairs
- All signs are on yellow paper to assist the visually impaired